Saturday, June 9, 2012

mlb jerseys before his letter said Tian village.

It took nearly two hours, before his letter said Tian village.
The closer the county people's living standards a little higher, the more away from the place of the county, the life of the villagers will lag behind the entire village of Tian, ​​in addition to a two-storey small building, and the rest is basically mud Phi of the tile-roofed house, cottage also several.
Looked at the muddy village road, me worry, so go past, is a mud-designate you? But guests.oakley black friday oakley cyber monday ray ban black friday 2015 ray ban cyber monday oakley black friday deals oakley cyber monday
An old man and a child to catch a flock of sheep came up to me, I quickly stopped them.
The old man removed the mouth of the pipe, to grinned smiled and said: The old man nodded his head, five-year-old like him children, curious look at me and I was able to solve the plastic bag, took out two apples, and gave the child a one handed the old man.
The old man waved his hand, taking out the pipe down, I changed hands the apple and gave it to this lovely child.
Big brother, the term 'll be very fresh, my age, but also suitable for this title.
The answer I also understand that in the village, petit name, scientific name, adults are generally not called, such as who to our village to find me, if he does not know the name of my parents, it would be difficult, Maybe cooked a little Hao, Hao-hao is who I live farther away from our house that a few, it seems I do not know the scientific name, they know, is a certain family of two high school kid in the county go to school.
Great talent a lot, perhaps on a secondary school in the eyes of some people is nothing, but this time, in a small rural village, a year may also be stalls on one.
Smiled, and said to me: Bright, your brother find the easy way, so much mud and water, Tuizhao Che the child is not good to go. Leave the old man, we walked along the village, around a large circle,came to the Tian Honggang, this road a bit further, but go more.
Live in a village, and also somewhat related to who the old man and shiny, and my good friends at home how many sticky points relatives, which is know to speak in the road and the kids bright.
Across the way, I saw the figure of my friend, he is holding a book, are courtyards ..

No comments:

Post a Comment