Monday, August 27, 2012

nike nfl jerseys and then continue to wait until half black days before my turn to test.

Pretty good.
Soon, a new draw, I drew this 2414 number, and freezing rain, Ice Ryan be able to get the 1446 number for testing ahead of me, and yesterday Just finished testing, you can leave, because this is only a test.
Testing soon after the draw ceremony began, and freezing rain in the ranking by comparison,nike nfl jerseys, so basically very idle, very natural, we conspire together.
Both of us are quiet and kind, but if you must be useful, so the two of us together was somewhat boring, but I enjoyed the tranquility and harmony, I believe he might feel the same, can be seen from his face.
Two people together, not necessarily more than words will be comfortable, and sometimes, silence is more intoxicating, though we seldom speak, but I think we are all the same people are the kind of bones strong and heart Victory , but good people.
But ...... do not think that kind equal to the weak, everyone has two sides, gentle and brutal side of the so-called friends, in fact, just trying other gentle side to find them.
If someone really made me angry, I believe ... that person will guard had seen me, although my understanding of freezing rain is not much, but I believe I got him his results do than mess with me How much it.
Can be seen from his pair of lifeless eyes, this is definitely a guy as the human life into the child's play, in addition to look to my eyes a little trace of look, but when he saw the others, as if looking at dead, like to see a grass, and look like an ant, I would like to ...... kill him, probably no difference, and trampled to death by an ant.
In silence, time goes by slowly, turn to freezing rain test, I smiled and held out his hand, a light: Freezing rain cheap nfl surprised a moment, then cheap nfl smile, and shook my hand, said nothing, turned and walked toward the channel of the examination, looking at his back, do not know why, I told him is full of confidence, I am sure he will create amazing results.
Sure enough ... only one will work, he would look easy to go back, I smiled and looked at him with concern and asked: Proudly freezing rain than the thumb toward his chest and said: I smiled and nodded his head, really ...... do not know what this test is, but from the first few examinations, for me,wholesale nfl jerseys, and the game makes no difference.
Strange thing is, after the test, the freezing rain did not immediately leave, but continue to sit there, I know ... he was waiting for my performance, it seems ... not only I do not want to lose him, then why would like to lost I do?
At noon, we are still all drank a cup of papaya, porridge, and then continue to wait until half black days before my turn to test.
I stood up the moment a touch of freezing rain I said:

No comments:

Post a Comment